I am the vine; you are the branches.
If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit;
apart from me you can do nothing.
The Vine is for ALL young adult Catholics in their 20s and 30s.
Always branching out spiritually and socially within the community,
while growing ever closer to Jesus Christ and his Church.
- Weekly Sunday lunches after the Noon Mass
- Weekly Adoration before the Blessed Sacrament Thursdays 6p-7p
- Religious Reflections: on Mondays, prayerful, informal discussions on the Catechism
- Monthly Group Rosary on the first Saturday of the month
- Monthly Social Events: hikes, ball games, movie nights, nights out on the town, etc
- Monthly Member-Hosted Pot-Luck Dinners with Spiritual Reflection
- Service/Corporal Works of Mercy: A-HOPE/Homeward Bound, Room in the Inn, Habitat for Humanity, etc
- And much more ...
Join our Facebook group:
Catholic Young Adults in Asheville
or email list:
The Diocese of Charlotte's
issue of the Young Adult Ministry Newsletter featured a profile of The Vine written by one of our members.
The Vine is a strong supporter of the
Asheville Area Theology on Tap